Increase business sales, reaching to millions of buyers on the Amazon marketplace, leveraging the profound back-office features of NetSuite with WebBee global.
Our NetSuite Amazon Integration Connector let your business focus efficiently on managing orders and inventory status, without bothering about keeping Amazon Seller and NetSuite accounts in sync.
The Main Benefits of WebBee NetSuite Amazon Connector are :
- Low-cost, monthly fee
- Seamless, automated integration with NetSuite, saving time & effort
- Support Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) listings and transactions in single connector
- High flexibility. Append additional functionality or customize product or transaction field mappings
- Dedicated support team
Support all Amazon marketplaces present in US,UK,Canada,Australia, etc. The main features are listed below :
Orders & Customer Sync
- Automatically Identifies repeat customers in the system
- Automatically transfers all orders & related customer data to NetSuite as soon as
- customers check out from the Amazon marketplace
- Supports both FBA and FBM order types
Product & Inventory Sync
- Automatically publish item listings from NetSuite to Amazon
- Track your Amazon FBA inventory in real-time from NetSuite
- Update inventory quantities from different warehouses in NetSuite to Amazon (in real-time)
- Update item pricing (in real-time) from NetSuite to Amazon
- Supports all Amazon Product Categories
Fulfillment & Shipping Sync
- Automatically sync fulfillment status and shipping data from NetSuite to Amazon
- Support partial fulfillment
- Reconcile FBA shipments
- Create FBA Shipments and Transfer Orders / Inventory Transfers
Refunds & Cancellations Sync
- Automatically import order cancellations from Amazon to NetSuite (in-real time)
- Automatically import refunds from Amazon to NetSuite (in-real time)
Billing & Invoices Sync
- Automatic generation of cash sales and invoices in NetSuite
- Automatic synchronization of settlement reports from Amazon to NetSuite
- Automatic synchronization of invoices from NetSuite to Amazon in real-time
Subscribe to WebBee NetSuite Integration for Magento, Shopify, Amazon and ebay for effective business outcomes. Our dynamic integration automates your entire business requirement in the virtual world of eCommerce.
To Learn more and contact our NetSuite Consultancy, visit our website : www.webbeeglobal.com
For those who are not aware, Amazon MWS stands for Amazon Marketplace Web Service which has exclusive features and benefits for Amazon sellers. It virtually facilities multiple functions including sales level automation which is also an enabling factor to enhance business prospects, so if you are an aspiring Amazon seller, this is something you just can’t ignore. Since it has a very well programmed option for data exchange which in turn supports an easy management of product listings, order creation, payment processing and report generation, you can comprehensively route all your functional requirements to diligently handle your sales processes at Amazon. It is indeed a great achievement to excel as a premium seller on Amazon and MWS is one of the built-in applications to help you to experience seamless convenience in complying with globally acclaimed online sales operation processes.
NetSuite Amazon is yet another NetSuite connector that is exclusively developed to enable MWS integration at a great ease and comfort. You can expect maximum leverage by reaching out to the universe of marketplace buyers while optimally benefiting from all the NetSuite comprehensive features that will enable you to smartly manage various aspects of customer relationship management. Some of the major benefits include the possibility of automated inventory synchronization with product categories, sold items, pricing notifications and managing images from time to time. You can optimize NetSuite for multiple locations and further configure it for custom order creation, updating customer information and shipping process management. You can look around for a sound technology partner who can flawlessly implement the API and other enabling applications on Amazon for your business. Your success being an Amazon seller is squarely depending on your caliber to maximally utilize all the features and optimize key processes so as to enhance customer outreach and effective servicing.
Source URL: http://www.webbeeglobal.com/blog/how-to-effectively-manage-your-business-with-amazon-mws/
The NetSuite Amazon Connector enables software developers to make software and apps. These apps use the Amazon Web Services and control the NetSuite’s highly integrated cloud-enterprise. SuiteStorage Connector is made on the development platform of NetSuite’s SuiteCloud. It is naturally built to integrate NetSuite and Amazon. With the help of this connector, NetSuite Customers will have access to the user interface which is create for storing and retrieving files from Amazon S3. While maintaining the database integrity, it will allow the data intensive customers to see an increase in the performance.
The Prime beneficiaries of the integration of Amazon and NetSuite clouds is the customers as the two companies show their commitment to minimize their customer’s cost and infrastructure responsibilities. Amazon.com is the biggest ecommerce platform with close to 100 million users, selling your product using it will boost your online sales for good. The NetSuite Amazon integration automates many sections of your company, for which you will probably need manual help otherwise.
Here is a list of activities automatically performed by the connector:
- Import Sales Orders from Amazon: The orders you place in Amazon will be automatically imported to NetSuite with the help of the connector.
- Export Fulfillment Transactions to Amazon: When the orders are fulfilled in NetSuite, it exports the fulfillment transactions to Amazon so that the customers will have full accessibility of their order status.
- Export items: If you are a retailer, you can easily designate items to Amazon from NetSuite and create a neat looking Amazon Product Catalog.
Other Benefits of the NetSuite Amazon Connector
Other benefits of NetSuite Amazon Connector are that it runs every necessary process in one system, so you get the whole picture clearly and it helps you decide the next move with clarity. It helps you get rid of all the unnecessary tedious jobs you need to do manually as it automates these jobs mentioned above. It charges a onetime fee and rids you of the many ongoing costs otherwise; it makes the work easier and increases the productivity.
NetSuite Amazon Connector is successful application and a tried and tested module already installed in many other companies. In this integration, the data of the Amazon settlement Report is also included in NetSuite.
Key Attributes of NetSuite Amazon Connectors
- Product and Inventory
- Sales and Fulfillment
Products and Inventory: The NetSuite Amazon Connector supports many items of catalog and then it can be attributed to Amazon Webstore developer and can be sold at Amazon.
Sales and Fulfillment: When Connected with Amazon, the NetSuite Dashboard will alert the customers particularly when a product is available.
Settlement: Apart from all the technical advances, this connector will also reconcile with cash sales of Amazon. You can process your tax liabilities of the taxed items in Amazon.
Source URL: http://www.webbeeglobal.com/blog/connect-with-netsuite-amazon-connectors/